Dear Parents & Players,
As stated restriction will be enforced from Wednesday.
All parents that enter the facility will complete the sign-in sheet.
THE DIRECTIVE FROM THE CLUB AND TENNIS VIC IS AS FOLLOWS:
– No more than 2 players per court with an exception for coaching.
– A maximum of 10 people at a time within the complex.
– Club coach can have a max. of 2 pupils (this is in addition to the above 10) and a Max of 20 min per lesson to fit all the students in. Thanks
– Do NOT come if you are ill or have any COVID like symptoms.
– Social distancing must apply. Ensure a 1.5m gap between everyone.
– Remember no handshakes or high fives, try tapping racquets instead.
– No socialising: play your tennis and then leave immediately.
– Use the hand sanitiser inside the gate after touching the keypad.
– If the clubhouse is open, it is for toilet access only.
– Wear a mask at all times, unless a play is vigorous.
Could I get all parents to contact Doug to discuss the group allocation ASAP
Monday lesson will be restructured: NEW TIME SLOTS Please contact me if you have any question:
3:40pm to 4pm – Matilda- James
4pm – 4:20pm Emelia and Steph
4:20-4:40 pm Olivia and Leo
4:40 to 5 pm Archie and Jake
Saturday lesson will be restructured: NEW TIME SLOTS
The names for Saturday lessons, please contact me ASAP if any issue.
8:45 – 9 am Matilda
9- 9:20 am Lucinda and Judd
9:20- 9:40 am RAF and Luca
9:40 – 10 am Sam Elkington and Alondra
Private lessons will be available on request on certain days.
On line, registration is open for term 3 click link TERM 3 REGISTRATION
Any question or booking please call or Doug on 0448396496 or email: Coaching@allstarstennis.com.au